Thursday, January 22, 2009

The Mary Fund is back....

I am very excited to say that the Mary Fund site is back up and running... I will use that site for discussions of grief and this blog for sharing learning, and sometimes they will over lap... http://www.themaryfund.com/

My news is today is that I filled out the papers to contact Mary's Bone Marrow donor... I know that if I am meant to know him and his family then I will... what I really want to do is just tell him how important his sacrifice was to Mary.. she talked about him like she already knew him, and in a way she did, as his blood gushed through her body saving her life... her death was because of what the treatments did to her little body, chemo and radiation... ugh!! The other knowing part is that on another, more spiritual level, we all know one another.. Mary knew that and as I learn more about it, I realize how much more there is to know about who we are and the road we are traveling... and how much more aware I become of our impact on each other and every person we come in contact with.. for better for worse.. we learn... I am grateful for this:-)

My other news is that last night Emma went back home and I miss her terribly... we had an awesome visit and a load of fun... and I am glad she was able to come:-)

No comments: