1. Why is Turkey so delicious stuffed?
2. Why are people so loud when in Nature and why do parents let children rip leaves off trees instead of teaching them respect? Can they not hear the trees talking?
3. Why are polluting fossil fuels still allowed on our planet when we have the technology to move way beyond?
4. Why do some people minimize another's contribution to how smoothly things run and how do the contributors stand that minimization year after year without going insane? Or does a little bit of us die each time we do not defend the self?
5. Why is it that I never spill hot coffee on dirty slippers, just new laundered ones?
6. There is a time and place for Pink Floyd, just not when I am held captive in the back seat without sedation.
7. No matter how hard you try, some people just will not engage you in conversation, even if you are together for hours and hours and hours.
8. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and joy comes from beholding all things as beautiful.
9. Club House sandwiches really are fabulous.
10. Gratitude everyday, for everything, that is the key to unlocking the inner child and not taking our lives for granted.
11. When we stop taking our lives for granted, then others follow suit. "It's a funny thing about life; if you refuse to accept anything but the best, you very often get it." W. Somerset Maugham
12. I am grateful for all learning, even the hard stuff, because I have been shown both the light and the dark, and now I know how to choose.
13. Trees heal the planet, and if you listen, can heal your soul.
14. Apple juice running down your chin is funny and tasty.
15. Not everything is as you think, then somethings are exactly what you thought. Wisdom is knowing the difference and then letting go of that outcome, after all how people are just tells you about who they are, it is not your problem to do anything about it. The only thing you control is you.
16. Leftovers are an effortless way to remember.
17. If children's laughter is annoying, then you need to figure out why because that is the purest source of joy.
18. Listening to old music can transport you back in time, momentarily. But why live in the past? We tend to mostly think of what was with sadness and longing in a way that stops us from loving the present.
19. Bliss can, on occasion, be found in getting lost in a biscuit covered with strawberries and whipped cream. It can also be found in pure unadulterated living in the now.
20. ("There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." - from Hamlet, Wm. Shakespeare; Act II, scene ii) Working on losing my need to judge has released me from societal and self imposed shackles.