Sunday, August 2, 2009

August already....

Finally the sun.. how amazing she is to lift our spirits and bring us out of the doldrums! Flowers are blooming and the lawn is a deep verdant green... I want to just sit and stare at it.. but then I would see all the trimming and edging and weed pulling that needs to be done.. hehe a gardeners work is never done:-)

The clinic is coming along very very nicely.. pale moss green in color and yesterday I found the perfect deep purple material to make curtains from.. I am happy!

I am slowly getting settled in at home and loving being back with my family and friends... what an amazing journey my life is, and I am very grateful for that!

I have a new website thanks to Gerard and Michael, Julie's brothers and it is sure to be cool.... www.solutions4healing.ca it will be up and running in a week or so:-)

No comments: