Sunday, May 3, 2009

been a long time...

I know I know... it has been awhile.. but in my defense.. school work is challenging and time consuming... I was drunk.. no detoxing.. actually all of the above are plausible, however, the real reason is that I have been swamped with school work and have not really had any thing very interesting to say... I know can you believe it.. hehe

My new loves... color therapy, reflexology and chakra balancing.. and OMG Reiki... hummmm I completed level 2 Reiki and helped to facilitate a Reiki level 1 class with my Master... she calls me her Master in training.. I am doing my Master level on May 23rd... I am very excited about that... I can now do distance healing and it is brilliant and so powerful.. it feels like I am holding the Universe in my hands.. this feat is an amazing gift from the Universe to us little beings... and anyone can learn how... that is the beauty of Reiki... anyone can be attuned... I plan to do lots of that when I come home... I am hoping to attune Mom's and kids and Parents and everyone... Reiki is an amazing healing energy.. well I could go on for hours about it.. I love it that much.. :-)

My time in Toronto is winding down and I am sad because I will miss my friends here who I have grown to love, however, I am excited to be going home and to get back to work and start building my practice and doing workshops on energy and chakras... Hang on to your hats, it is going to be an amazing wild ride!! July 1st!!!

No comments: